Corporate and social responsibility has never been as important as it is right now. Students have the opportunity to learn how to effectively manage company assets to address challenges of limited natural resources and unfair or unethical business practices. Additionally, a focus on serving multiple stakeholders helps students develop the analytical skills to manage organizational change with an emphasis on ethical decision making.
III. Who Should Apply?
Recent graduates with a strong academic record in business, economics or quantitative studies and Engineers in different fields who are:
- Seeking a career as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager.
- Interested in career as implementing CSR programs.
- Motivated professionals such as Human Resource Managers who are Seeking to elevate their current career and be involved in CSR Programs
- Looking to transition into a growing and thriving industry
IV. Admission Requirements
Admission to Master of Science (MS) degree in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is granted on a selective basis to students or professionals who have demonstrated distinct academic ability and motivation by meeting at least the minimum requirements described below.
- A License or a Bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 point scale or 12 points on a 20 point scale or higher in your most recent 60 semester hours of college work;
- You must have a demonstrated Mathematics proficiency at college level Calculus or equivalent;
- Two years of professional experience is preferred;
- Satisfactory score on Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT);
- GMAT requirement may be waived for those who have received another Masters degree or have a GPA higher than 3.50 out of 4.00 or 14 on 20 point scale on their bachelorâ€™s degree or have more than 10 years professional experience in the field;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 or 500 score in the University of Montplaisir Tunisia (UMT) English Entrance Examination (EEE).
V. How to Apply
You may apply online or by mailing your application materials directly to UMT Admission Office. Admission is generally granted three times every year for Fall (September), Spring (January) and Summer (June) semester.
A complete application for admission must include:
- Completed application for admission;
- Official transcript(s) from your undergraduate degree program(s) to be sent directly to the UMT Admissions Office;.
- Certified copies of any educational or professional certificates you have earned;
- Recommendation letters from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance;
- In addition, if you have had work experience, you should supply a certificate of employment.
- Your official scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or theEnglish Entrance Exam (EEE) administered by UMT.
- Your official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
- A photocopy of the Identity Card or Passport (should be the same as the nationality used in the registration process).
- One recent passport-size color photo.
|CSR 600||Foundations in Corporate Social Responsibility||3|
|CSR 610||CSR Dynamics â€“ Past, Present and Future||3|
|CSR 620||Corporate Governance||3|
|CSR 630||Ethics and CSR Theories||3|
|CSR 640||Global CSR Reporting, Protocols and Standards||3|
|CSR 650||CSR Project Management||3|
|CSR 660||Social Project Performance Measurement||3|
|CSR 670||CSR Negotiations and Communications||3|
|CSR 680||CSR Sustainable Development||3|
|CSR 690||CSR Strategy||3|
|CSR 691||Biodiversity, Climate Change and Social Development||3|
|CSR 692||Environmental Law||3|
|CSR 693||Human Rights Principles and Approaches||3|
|CSR 694||Managing Change in CSR Environment||3|
|CSRÂ 695||Â Economics of Development||3|
|CSRÂ 696||Â Risk Mitigation and Exist Strategy||3|
|CSRÂ 697||Â Social Licence to Operate||3|
|CSRÂ 698||Disclosure and Grievance Management||3|
Students are required to acquire practical knowledge applications of CSR programs in local or international firms heavily involved in CSR activities.
To start internship program, students should have successfully completed ALL core and elective courses as required by the program.
At the end of the internship program, students are required to develop, submit and defend his (her) Thesis. The thesis shall be based on original research work carried out in the basic and/or applied field of study and supervised by an academic supervisor
VII. Financing Your study
Tuition is charged in a flat-fee structure, fixed for one year of study.
- Tunisian Students:
- Registration Fee: DT 2,000 per year.
- Tuition: DT 14,000 per year.
- International Students:
- Registration Fee: United States $ 2,000 per year.
- Tuition: United States Dollars $14,000 per year.
- Tunisian Students:
Tuition: DT 14,000 per year.
- International Students:
Tuition: United States Dollars $14,000 per year.
For students pursuing dual-degree programs, they must pay tuition where they are studying at that time.