The primary criteria in determining eligibility for admission to ABP Graduate programs are previous academic achievement and performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and other factors such as work experience and career progression..
Additional Requirements for International Students
Students whose native language is not English, or whose language of instruction for their undergraduate degree was not English, will be required to submit a score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
To be admitted into the graduate programs, all applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in Business Administration. Applicants who are non-business major should complete graduate course prerequisites.
To apply to a graduate program at ABP, you must submit the following:
- Application for admission.
- Official transcript(s) from your undergraduate degree program(s), to be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- Certified copies of any educational or professional certificates you have earned.
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance. In addition, if you have had work experience, you should supply a certificate of employment.
- Your official scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the English Entrance Exam (EEE) administered by ABP. Applicants taking the TOEFL should sit for the international test.
- Applicants to the Master Degree must submit their official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores.
- A photocopy of the Identity Card or Passport (should be the same as the nationality used in the registration process).
- One recent passport-size colored photo.
Note: All submitted documents become the property of ABP and will not be returned.